Being a bit bored, I have just found a google whack for the search term “antidisestablishment hydr”. I suppose now, it’s not going to be a googlewhack any more.
The gender of a baby can depend on the mother’s weight at conception and the time of year, a study has concluded.
Southern Baptists are the fattest religious denomination. [bad pun]The Bible Belt is getting tighter.[/bad pun] But now some ministers are working to reverse the trend.
As Autumn Marshall, a nutritionist at church-affiliated Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee, explained, most evangelical Christians don’t drink, smoke, curse or commit adultery.
“So what do we do?” she said. “We eat.”
The high tech nuclear sub Trafalgar crashed into rocks on a training exercise because navigation aids were hidden by Post-It notes and the commanders were too busy to lift them and double check the subs position against the one calculated by trainees.
Those clever folks at BitPass have introduced a new service for musicians.
For independent musicians and their fans, our new Mperia service let’s you:
– Upload and sell songs in minutes
– Provide free preview clips of your songs
– Publicize gigs and allow fans to sign-up to receive notification of gig dates
– Interact with fans on musician and genre specific forums
– Allow fans to rate your songs
– Promote yourself and your music through your artist profile
– Allow fans and promoters to contact you without exposing your email address
– Link to your own website
– Create a large community of artists that provides an online distribution network
All of the above is available with:
– No start-up costs
– No fixed monthly costs
– No technology to implement!
Coors, brewers of Carling and Grolsch, have been told off after claiming their beers were healthy and an “excellent source of vitamins”.
Carling Premium draughtflow is good for you, in a way. It’s so vile you can never drink more than one can, thus lowering your alcohol intake drastically.