Lifted straight from the e-mail, because I’m lazy-
Jim Bob’s Carter on the road autobiography is published by CHERRY RED BOOKS on May 10
Pr-order your signed copy from from MAY 1st at http://www.carterusm.co.uk/shop.html
Read a sample chapter here: http://www.cherryred.co.uk/books/jimbobtxt.htm
One of the following does not feature in JIM BOB’s autobiography of his ten years of touring with the greatest agit-disco-punk-pop-rock-guitar-synth-and-drum-machine-band the world has ever known:
1. Fruitbat rugby tackling a children’s’ TV presenter live on telly.
2. Jim Bob being accused of murder by the police at JFK Airport
3. A Czechoslovakian fairy tale about a pair of magic underpants.
4. Stealing Swiss chocolate bars from Pavarotti’s mini bar.
5. A brief and accurate history of The Corby Trouser Press.
6. Jim Bob’s night of dirty love with footballer David Beckham.
“Jim captures the very essence of life on and off the road for the 90s’ least likely pop stars. Like you, I was there and this book takes me right back. A good dash of Hammer Of The Gods, a healthy glug of Ian Hunter’s Diary Of A Rock’n’Roll Star and absolutely no trace of Sting’s Broken Music, this book will mean a lot to anyone who fought the indie rock wars.” Andrew Collins
Jim Bob Book Reading And Song Singing Tour Dates May 2004
8 Berlin Magnet .12 Bristol The Prom 13 Cambridge Man On The Moon 14 Southampton Joiners Arms 15 Reading 21 South Street .16 Hastings The Brass Monkey 19 Exeter Cavern 20 Leeds Joseph’s Well 21 Glasgow 13th Note Caf� . 22 Aberdeen Dr Drakes 25 Liverpool Carling Academy 26 Birmingham Bar Academy 27 London Islington Academy