Become a Domestic Energy Assessor is the National Home Energy Rating scheme’s sites for people who are interested in assessing homes for Energy Performance Certificates to be issued with Home Information Packs. NHER will train and accredit you, when accreditation terms are agreed upon, for £3,250 + VAT (£2,750 + VAT if you are already an experienced practitioner in the field). I don’t know if career development loans would cover this, I may do some research.

Technorati tag: ,

0 thoughts on “Become a Domestic Energy Assessor

  • John

    There are many other companies out there also offering Domestic Energy Assessor Training and Home Inspector Training e.g. . It doesn’t only apply to houses for sale anynore. From Oct 08, all rented properties and commercail properties will need an energy performance certificate as well!