A new Okasional Cafe has opened in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, after an absence of 8 years. I visited a few of the original Okasional Cafes back in the ’90s and early ’00s because I was involved in Critical Mass and the airport campaigners. It’s nice to know they’re back but, as it’s only going to be open for another week, I may not get to visit it.
- The Northern Quarter is burning down, originally uploaded by spinneyhead. The fire's in Aldred's Bui...Cloud
- I took a lot of photos of the parade yesterday. I've tried to narrow the selection in the gallery do...Cloud
- Frank!, originally uploaded by spinneyhead. On Oldham Street.Cloud
- Skyline Central Originally uploaded by spinneyhead.I haven't been up Rochdale Road for a while, so t...Cloud
- Preparations are underway for filming scenes from Captain America in the Northern Quarter. I think I...
- LOOTERS ARE LOSERS, originally uploaded by spinneyhead. Hear, hear.Cloud
- Captain America was here, originally uploaded by spinneyhead. There's not much left of the Captain A...Cloud
- Burnt To The Ground(Burn Baby Burn, Disco Inferno)MANCHESTER'S CREATIVE BUSINESSES RISE FROM THE ASH...
- I went out for a ride in the sun last Sunday, and recorded this trip through the back streets of the...
- A few photos taken on my phone whilst wandering around the Northern Quarter on two different Saturda...Cloud
An architecture wander around the fringes of Manchester city centre, and Captain America in the Northern QuarterI went for a wander a few streets over from the main drags today, starting at the International Anth...Cloud
- Another fire in the Northern Quarter, originally uploaded by spinneyhead. This one is in The Twisted...Cloud