Phrase of the evening. We're not sure what it means. But apparently, Tim is.
If we can get over 1,156 signatures (and a pound), Tim will not repaint his spare room, which has the groovy space wallpaper.
There’s a movement starting of people who build their own 3D fabricators, with which they can then create sculptures from all manner of materials, including icing. fabathome.org has a wiki driven website telling you how to build your own fabricator (or you can buy kits) and challenges for the tallest, most complex etc. creations made with it.
1. any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.
2. the extortion of such payment: He confessed rather than suffer the dishonor of blackmail.
3. a tribute formerly exacted in the north of England and in Scotland by freebooting chiefs for protection from pillage.
–verb (used with object)
4. to extort money from (a person) by the use of threats.
5. to force or coerce into a particular action, statement, etc.: The strikers claimed they were blackmailed into signing the new contract.